Our 1 day Electrical Testing Training Course is given by one of our experienced and qualified training instructors. Please note that completing this course does not give you the certification as required by RECI for Test & Verification. The Electrical Testing Training Course is held in Portlaoise or on-site depending on your preference. The course is priced competitively at only €150 +VAT per person.
On completion of our Electrical Testing Training Course, you will know to test and verify that electrical installations comply to the latest standards in a practical manner.
AIM OF THE COURSE
- Aimed both at electricians and electrical contractors wishing to become proficient in the testing and verifying that electrical installations comply to the latest standards
- To outline best practice and provide greater understanding of what is involved in the testing, verifying and certifying electrical equipment
What you’ll learn
Our Electrical Testing Training Course covers the full visual inspection of the complete installation and all the tests required to comply with the Wiring Rules both before the supply is connected and when the installation is energised.
On successful completion of the course, you will have a very good understanding and ability to:
- Safety practice – relative to electrical testing
- Visual assessment of electrical installations and identification of faults
- Testing of electrical installations and adopting best practice to validate safe electrical installation
- Inspection and testing of domestic circuits, insulation resistance, continuity, loop impedance, polarity and RCD operation
- ESB trained, highly qualified electricians
- City & Guilds qualifications, including both Instrumentation & Controls
- Over 25 year’s work experience as a qualified instrument technician
- Experience in instrumentation, process control and calibration
Our Training Courses have been assessed by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI), and deemed to comply with the provisions of the standard Quality Management System I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008.
We are a Registered Training Provider as awarded by Engineers Ireland for 2017.
Please contact us for further information or to make a booking, we’re happy to help!