Our ATEX Safety Awareness Training course runs over 2 consecutive days and is delivered by one of our qualified instructors in conjunction with our UK partner Pyroban Training & Consulting.
The course is designed to give participants a good introduction to ATEX legal requirements and standards. On successful completion of the training a Certificate of Attendance is issued for participants.
- Aim of the 2 Day ATEX Safety Awareness Training course:
- To give an introduction to and an understanding of Ex legal requirements
- To give an overview of Irish & EU ATEX legislation
- To demonstrate concepts of ATEX Protection
- To help you manage Electrical Installation Inspections
- ATEX / Irish Legislation and Compliance Review
- Ex Terminology & Flammable Materials Fundamentals
- Effective Explosion Protection Document (EPD) Development
- Hazardous Area Workplace Risk Assessment
- Approaches for the Classification of Hazardous Areas
- Overview of Equipment Protection Concepts
- Ex Equipment Markings, Interpretation and Selection
- Managing Electrical Installation Inspections
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Safety Personnel who work in an explosive environment including EH&S Personnel, Safety Officers, Plant Managers and Engineers.
To find out more about our ATEX Site Services and Training please visit our ATEX Protection Website.